The brainchild of Matt Catchell and partner Lisa Riley, Cafe Inc has rapidly become the hot Hamilton North destination for foodies.
Inspired by top quality seasonal produce, Cafe Inc serves up delicious clean recipes with a mouth watering array of innovative food combinations.
Matt stays true to his passion for real food and real ingredients, dishing up breakfast and lunch, and also dinner from Thursday to Saturday.
If it’s got a number in the ingredient list, I don’t want it in my kitchen,” says Matt.
Cafe Inc takes a professional attitude towards people with food intolerances and allergies and is a hit with gluten free and coeliac diners – as well as anyone who enjoys tasty treats made with love.
Beetroot ravioli with cashew, tomato and dill cream cheese
Cream Cheese filling:
½ cup of cashew nuts (soaked for 1 hour in boiling water)
2 sprigs of dill
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 half tomato roasted
Salt and pepper to taste
4 Tbsp garlic infused olive oil
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
– Drain water off soaked cashews
Add dill, tomato, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
– Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside in the fridge
– Cut peeled beetroot into very thin slices, Mandolin recommended.
– Marinate beetroot in oil and balsamic mix (marinate for one hour).
– Spoon cashew cream cheese mix into the centre of each slice of beetroot, place another on top.
– Lightly press around the edges to form a ravioli parcel (see picture)
Garnish with coriander and sliced radish drizzled with olive oil.